- Since 1994, Chris Symonette & Associates (CSA) Ltd has been providing engineering and design services to its clients.
- Located off East Street South in the city of Nassau, New Providence, Bahamas, the office space consists of 3,600 sq. ft.
- CSA provides in-house support and design services for three (3) major engineering disciplines (Mechanical/Plumbing, Air-Conditioning and Electrical).
- CSA provides engineering and design services to numerous entities in New Providence, throughout the Bahamas and the Caribbean.
- CSA provides services to government agencies, industrial entities, commercial businesses, educational institutions and private clients.
- Chris Symonette & Associates is registered with the regulatory agencies in The Bahamas and Florida.
- Approximately 25% of the firm's employees carry professional registration and/or hold membership in professional and technical societies and associations in the United States.
- Chris Symonette & Associates' (CSA) technical team consists of six (6) full-time, experienced, professional and technical support employees.
- CSA maintains the support of local and international affiliates.
- Contact CSA if you are interested in a career in this industry.
- CSA provides resources necessary for its professional employees to conduct its design services including access to:
- Technical libraries;
- Computer aided engineering systems;
- Computer based drafting systems for the production of engineering drawings;
- Digital text and format systems for rapid, accurate production of project specifications.